Saturday, March 30, 2013

When Explorers Meet Amazing Creatures *dun dun dun!!* + Somewhere Like This and In Your Arms

Sorry I haven't written in the past 2 days, but I was bit busy with quite a couple of things. On Thursday I went to the ZUMBATHON with Kary and Tinachris!!! It was super fun! After almost being late to the event, we danced for two hours, non stop. Some of those dances were cray but it was a heck lot of fun to try to dance them :P I gotta say that after that, I have been super SORE. My legs are killing me right now... I can barely straighten them out. I think I might have completely destroyed every muscle in my body O_O Oh well... At least I had a fun time :) That same night, I watched "Final Destination 2" (which I had already seen) with Kary and she seemed a little disgusted every time one of the characters died.... Hmm.... Anyways! Earlier that day and ALL of Friday, Kary and I worked on a series of videos for our friends. I can't say exactly what the purpose of the videos are because it's still a secret, but I will say they were TONS of fun to make! ^_^ We titled the series "The Search for Amazing Creatures: The Big Question." The series pretty much follows the story of two explorers that go on an adventure in the Saharan rainforest to find and capture 5 mythical creatures. After capturing them in the most creative ways, the explorers are able to interview each one of the creatures and ask them a very, very, VERY important question... The series also includes 2 commercials and an awesome blooper reel. I can't wait for my friends to see the complete series! :D

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I went to the art studio on Thursday :) It was fun to go their with my friends and Mr. Sir (the art instructor) gave me a medium size canvas and allowed me to use acrylic paint! Well he did make fun of me for not knowing my right and left, but he's still a pretty cool teacher.

Now I wanted to show you guys this video made by the WongFu Production guys. It's a very sweet video. I honestly thought I was going to cry at one point..... :( The video is called "Somewhere Like This" and I LOVE the song at the end of the video. If you're wondering what the song is, it's called "In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis.



No comments:

Post a Comment