Friday, March 8, 2013

I'll Be The One With The Brown Eyes *wink*

La la la la la...... Oh.... Ello dare! How are you guys doing? I'm doing pretty good :) I ate some Chinese food today (Yum!), did my laundry, and half cleaned my room. I feel pretty proud of myself for getting some stuff done. Well I still haven't finished decorating my new box of memories but it's going good so far :D It's just taken a bit longer than I expected because I wasn't home half the day and when I started gluing things to the box, I've had to wait for it to dry before I start gluing more stuff on there. While I was cleaning, I found a couple of things I want to put in the new box but for now they're just laying on my bed in a big messy pile lol

Anyways, I was thinking about Russell today and realized that we would've been together for 6 months now if we hadn't broken up.... that's a REALLY long time! It really sucks that things had to get messed up but too late now. There's nothing I can do now about that although I wish there was :/.... *sigh*........ I'll just stop boring you guys and show you guys something happier and funny! Check out this phone call Ellen DeGeneres had with the Qantas airplane people... It's Ellen so you GOTTA know it's funny :D


No comments:

Post a Comment