Friday, March 15, 2013

From Surprises to Evil Stares to Amazing Books!

Today was a pretty good day in my opinion. This morning I went to the library with Kary and while she was looking for a book I wanted to read (which I will get to later in this blog because the book is freaking AWESOME!), this guy came up to me and this was the convo we had:

Guy: "Hey, are you the girl from the big poster?"
Me: "Yeah, that's me!"
Guy: "Well I'm the guy" *smile*
Me: "Oh! You're the guy!"
Guy: "Yup! I'm the guy"
Me: "I didn't recognize you"
Guy: "Yeah my hair's gotten longer"
A bit later....
Guy: "Bye"
Me: "Bye"

Okay I'm not sure if I told you guys before, but last year during an event they do at the college, they asked me, some girl, and that guy if they could take some pictures of us for the college's publications and ads. We agreed and they took our pictures. Well when I went back to school after winter break, BAM! My picture with the guy was made a HUGE poster and put at the front of the college for everyone to see, which was really cool :D I hadn't seen that guy ever since we took that picture so I was shocked to see him again today. He was pretty nice.

Any who ha! I later went hiking on the trail at school with Kary and Shuffle and were mistaken by two people for middle schoolers U_U (the middle schoolers were on a field trip to the college btw).... *sigh* Do we really look that young?? I don't think so but.... oh well! I had fun walking on the trail anyways. Now to bad things.... I'm getting quite a bit annoyed with two things:

First of all, I'm tired of getting the evil stare from four people that I have NEVER even talked to or even care about talking to. I have done absolutely nothing against them and I don't think I deserve to be looked at that way. They are mean and just plain out rude. I am older than them and they need to show some freaking respect for me and my friends. It's not my fault they don't like who we are or who my friend is dating. That is none of their darn business! They also need to stop with all of their lying to try to turn people against each other. Here is a little advice for a person I love to death and I consider such an amazing friend... If they are really your friends, they wouldn't be trying to hurt you or separate you from the one you love. The one you fought so hard to get back because you love her so much. If they continue to behave the way they have, all they will end up doing is destroying the one thing you fought for so long to get back. I don't like getting involved in other people's lives, but I feel like there are some friendships here that need to be reconsidered because they are just bringing you down and are not good influences in your life. All I ask is that you think about it.... Don't make any rash decisions though.

Source

The second thing that's been bothering me is the fact that someone I care about is getting an attitude that I don't appreciate. I feel like said person is getting a bit of a big head and acting like they are better than everyone else. I don't know if said person is doing this consciously, but said person says things in a way that makes me feel stupid and just puts me down a bit. That person has also been acting rude at times, which I really don't see a reason why act in that way. I hope that person changes his/her attitude before it damages some friendships.

Lastly, I wanted to talk about the awesomely awesome book I'm reading!! :DDD It's called The Measure of Madness by Cheryl Paradis. If you guys want to learn more about it, check out my Rockin' Books page. I really recommend this book :)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment