Monday, March 25, 2013

Thriller! Thriller Night! >:D + Christian Porter Sings "Sexy and I Know It"

Hey sexiness ^_~ *purr*... Yeah I know that was pretty hot, right? Okay maybe not U_U Anyways! Today was a pretty normal day. I went to school, took a Bio lecture test (which I think I did AWESOMELY on :D), applied for a business summer camp in Georgia, and had fun with my friends playing Pictionary while watching people present their speeches. Here's an actual picture from the game. Yeah I'm bad at drawing cartoon like things in a short period of time....



Can you guess what it is?? Come on.... It's pretty obvious... It's a giraffe doing a cart wheel!! :D Jk! Its thriller :P

Oh so I've been putting off turning in my entry for the Superintendent's art contest and I've finally decided what drawing I'm turning in. It hurts both me and my mom to let go of this drawing because we LOVE it. But, we all have to let go of things in life and this is one of them. Either way, if I lose I get it back and if I win, I can get it back in 3 years. If I win on the high school level, my drawing will be hung on the superintendent's office for those 3 years, which is pretty cool to me. I just hope it's not too late to turn it in... They didn't really give me a due date so I'm slightly worried. It's been a little over 2 weeks since I found out I was nominated. Oh well... We'll see tomorrow. If you guys don't quite remember my Nick Jonas drawing, here it is! This is the drawing I'm entering for the competition :)


I was really shocked a couple of minutes ago when I logged on here and realized I had 28 views today! I know this might not sound like much but it's twice what I usually get on a normal day. This makes me really happy ^_^ You know what else makes me happy? This AWESOME cover of "Sexy and I Know It" I watched today on the premiere of season 4 of The Voice!! It took me a couple of seconds to realize what song it was. Christian Porter's version is just so.... different and unique! I was amazed, shocked, fascinated, intrigued, and so much more when I heard him sing the song. You HAVE to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment