Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Drawing! + A Dog Who Loves Music :)

You know how I said I was working on a new drawing yesterday?? Well I'm FINALLY done!!!!!! :DDD I think it turned out really well. It took me all day today and part of last night to draw it, but I feel really proud of it ^_^ I don't draw very often, but when I do I try to do my best and I think I showed that with this drawing. Now I'll stop yapping about it and just show you guys :P


Now my mom wants me to make a drawing of her U_U.... I'm planning on doing it for her but after I rest for a couple of days. I'm kinda tired now and have a LOT of studying to do.... *sigh* I gotta keep in mind that school is what's gonna give me an education and take me places later on. It'll pay off.... eventually..... hopefully...... *gulp*

Any who ha!! It's time for funny time! Here is a golden retriever who just LOVES the guitar. Without it he would be one sad doggy and we sure don't want that.


2 comments:

  1. Sig on bottom of pic doesnt really help in concealing your identity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe yeah... I realize that and there's some really old posts that kinda have my name on it so... I give up on that lol :P

    ReplyDelete