Friday, March 22, 2013

From Painting To How To Attract a Man ^_~

'Sup guys! I know I've kinda been a bit lazy with this blog this week and haven't posted anything so... I'm sorry :/ I'll try to keep posting often even if I have to drag my lazy butt up and get the computer to ramble like I usually do here.

Today was a pretty good day. I went to school early and got to attend a free art seminar with Ash, the Yamster, and another one of my classmates! We got to use oil paint (which is apparently really expensive) and we got a canvas to paint on. We had to paint these apples and oranges on wrinkled cloth. You might think "well that sound really easy...." Well you're wrong!!!! >_< It's a bit harder than you think but I thought it was really fun and relaxing. The teacher was really funny :) He told us his nickname was Sir so that's what I'm going with :P I finished my painting by the end of the day and I think it turned out pretty well for never having painted before. I got multiple compliments on it so that makes me feel really good ^_^. Oh and while we were at the art studio, we learned about this art club called "Acrylix" and I joined! :D It seems really cool AND there's an art auction thing that I could join and sell my art in! I'm really excited about that and I'm planning on turning some of my art in and see if anything sells. I mean what do I have to lose, right? I'm actually working on a drawing right now. It's a self portrait that I decided to try out since I've never attempted drawing myself. Let's see how that goes! Now here is the painting I made today of the fruit. If you want, let me know what you think :)


Sorry the picture quality isn't too great but I took the picture with my phone. I still have to go back and sign my painting because the girl there couldn't find the small paintbrushes today but that's alright. I plan on going back to the studio many times again *smile*

Now it's time for F-U-N.... FUN!!!! Want to know the secret to attracting a man?? Well Steve Harvey knows the secret so check it out and don't be shy... Try it out ^_~


No comments:

Post a Comment