Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is That a Butcher?? Oh wait no... It's Johnny Depp!

     So I think the ACT went pretty good yesterday :) Except for the reading section and part of the science but I handled the rest really well in my opinion. I just hope I got some good scores on that thing lol :P Now finally back on break... ahhh ^_^ More sleeping and eating for me. I still got to do some homework but it's for next week so it can wait a little longer. Go procrastination!!!!! >:D Muahahahahaha!!

Any who ha! On to random things that I wanted to mention.
1. I think I might have a little obsession with watching Operation Repo now (both in english AND spanish)

http://www.oln.ca/details.php?id=93
2. I'm almost done with my Doodle-4-Google entry!! :D Wish me luck!
3. Yesterday I found out my school nominated me to be the Junior entry for the DCS Superintendent art contest! Kinda have to draw something up now lol
4. I had some weird sugar high last night and I have NO idea what caused it.... O_O
5. I LOVE diet Snapple to go packets! Well mainly the Peach Tea flavor..... I might replace diet Pepsi for this and my 3rd new years resolution will be finished! (Btw my other two resolutions were to exercise more and stop being lazy. I think I'm doing a pretty good job with those two)
6. For the past few nights I've been having some weird dreams with Russell in them.... Oh don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing 'cause I at least get to see him there but these dreams start out pretty normal and them get COMPLETELY random :P Lets just say in them I've been in a car that's slowly rolling away to a busy street with no driver (of course I was freaking out in the dream!) and later on Johnny Depp somehow appeared at a butcher shop...... hmm..... Like I said before, random....

7. And finally..... *drum roll* THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!! :DDD *celebration starts playing in the background*

http://mykitchen-been.blogspot.com/2010/05/kozhi-nirachathu-stuffed-chicken-and-my.html



No comments:

Post a Comment