Thursday, March 7, 2013

Awkward Turtles Make Awkward Babies ^_~

Hey you guys! So I've had a pretty nice day... a little boring at times but nice nonetheless :) I did a few things today like eating out at McDonald's with my mom, making an appointment for an exam so I can FINALLY get new glasses (btw my glasses are SO jank! One of the legs keeps falling off and I have to keep re gluing it, one of the lenses fell off once, and the nose thingies are messed up... Oh and my glasses keep falling off my face at random times... in public U_U), and got my very own Bank of America debit card ^_^. I feel so old now lol :P Not much new has happened aside from that.... Well except for the fact that I just ordered an AWKWARD TURTLE T-SHIRT!!! :DDD Ohhh yeahh! I'm so excited! The awkward turtle is sooo cute and adorbs!

Source

As I like to say, any who ha! I'm watching Glee right now and I'm about to start decorating a shoe box I have so it can be my new box of memories. My old one is SO full I can't fit anything else in there.... I'm kinda excited about filling this new box with more memories that I can look at later on and reminisce about those good times. Now off to decorate that box! I'll show you guys how it turned out later :D Peace out home dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment