Monday, March 11, 2013

Gluteus Mikesimus is Back! + Gross Facts and PewDiePie

     Woohoo!!!! My awkward turtle shirt is here! :D I'm soooo wearing it tomorrow so I'll make sure to take a picture tomorrow and show you guys. Anyways, there's quite a couple of interesting things that happened today. First of all, I found out I did a heck of a lot better on my Calculus test than I expected. I honestly thought I had failed that thing so badly considering I didn't understand ANYTHING on that test, but as it turns out I made an 86! Well... technically that was with the learning curve of 20 points the teacher decided to add because he thought the test was "too long". I am so glad he gave us those extra points because otherwise, I would've had to drop that class. I swear, if I get to a C in that class, I am dropping it! There is no turning back from that for me lol. Oh and the teacher was nice enough to give us more points back if we correct our test and turn it in by Wednesday... whew!
     Next, I found out about something today that was quite shocking and unexpected to me. This one girl who used to be my friend last year is going out with another girl... I did not expect her to be a lesbian or bisexual (I'm not really sure which she is considering I haven't talked to her in a while and I remember her liking two guys during the time we were friends). Of course, this doesn't change my opinion about her at all. To me she's still the same person she was before. Another thing from today was that my biology teacher told me, Kary, and Tinachrissy that she LOVED our facial expressions on our plant scavenger hunt project :) I thought that was pretty cool. I think I'm gonna post those pictures on Facebook later 'cause they're quite funny and cute ^_^. Later on in bio class, she went on to completely ruin another thing for me in life..... Spaghetti. She haaaaddd to compare roundworms to spaghetti and make me grossed out of one of my favorite foods >_< Wanna know a couple of other things she's ruined for me??
  • Fruits by telling us they were huge ovaries.
  • The ocean by showing us VARIOUS animals that just throw thousands of their eggs and sperm into the ocean (just imagine how many of those you might have swallowed or have touched your skin while you were at the beach.... eww!)
  • Cones because they are technically the tree's reproductive organs....
  • Pollen by telling us it's pretty much sperm!
Isn't that just wonderful? Now think about this random fact next time you go to the beach:
Whales release 400 gallons of sperm every time they ejaculate, but only 40 gallons go into the mate. That means the other 360 gallons are just released into the ocean!

Amazingly gross, right? Now to erase that image from your head, watch these funny videos :D

Gluteus Mikesimus is back! And he's taking money from da ladies ^_~


This next video is for my buddy the Yamster :P You know who you are lol. I don't recommend this video for those who don't like bad words or gamer talk but I gotta say I like this video. I feel SOO bad for PewDiePie though... I would've quit that game a long time ago. I loved his face near the end though. It was HILARIOUS! Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment