Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our Baby is Growing Up T_T + Jimmy Fallon & Justin TImberlake Rap!

Hey you sexy people ^_~ hehehe yeah I have no clue what you look like.... Anyways! I have updates on La-a (Ladasha)! She's my Biology group's tobacco hornworm that we're observing for a project. It hasn't even been a week and she's more than double the size! Our little baby is growing up so fast :'( Soon enough she'll be all grown up and ready to move out... get married.... have children.... I'm too young to be a grandma!!! :O




So I've been reading some more of The Measure of Madness and the more I read it, the more I realize I want to be a forensic psychologist. This book is so addicting and I just can't stop reading it! All of the cases are unique in their own way, tackling different situations and problems a forensic psychologist can run into with the defendants and in assessing them. I want to do my graduation project on something dealing with psychology, but I just haven't figured out what exactly. At least I have the summer to think of something and get my thoughts together before I have to do the entire project. I feel like I've been taking this whole college thing more seriously and focusing on it more lately. I'm trying to get stuff done that I'm going to need for college applications, like taking the SAT, ACT, getting to know the application deadlines, the requirements, finding out about volunteering opportunities, scholarships, and figuring out what I want to study and what colleges I'm interested in. I really hope I can get to where I want to be when I'm older.

Any who ha! I was amazed at how much I actually knew in Calculus today! :DD I worked out all the problems right, was able to help Kary, and sorta help out two of the pops from failing miserably on the board in class today. I feel kinda good right now about Calculus, but I know not to EVER get too confident about that class because when you least expect it, it can come back and bite you in the butt!

Now check out this video of Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake singing. These dudes are TALENTED! I wouldn't miss this if I were you.... This one's for Kary! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment