Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Maaan Am I Craving Some Porkupine!

So I was looking through some videos on YouTube from my favorite people and I came across this video of Steve Harvey on the Ellen DeGeneres show.... Lets just say I was laughing SOOOO hard for a WHILE!! XD Sometimes I just wonder what the heck is wrong with people lol


Just some quick things I want to mention. I updated both the "The Story of a Love" and "Top 10 Cutest Famous(ish) Guys" pages so go check them out now! :D

Oh and there's one thing I really want now... an Awktopus shirt! It was created by the WongFu Production guys and when I saw Wes wearing one in one of their videos, I fell in love with it! I already liked their cute awkward animals so it was no surprise I would love the shirt :P Here is the link to their YouTube channel and their Nice Guy store:




No comments:

Post a Comment