Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ZUMBATHON!... Is that Poultry Science? + Single Ladies!

     Wow... I'm actually excited about tomorrow. I'm gonna go to the Zumbathon at school tomorrow with Kary tomorrow! Oh and I'm gonna sleep over at her house, which means a marathon of romantic movies and LOTS of food! :DDD Hmm... I should also ask her for some help on my Calculus homework since I'm gonna be spending time with her.... Ehh that can wait :P
     On a different note, I've been getting kinda lazy about this blog and it happens to me ALL the time. Gah! I just need to fight this laziness because I'm not giving up on this blog just yet. I'll try to write on here at least every other day. I just feel like I run out of things to talk about but I can ramble for a little longer. So random, but I liked Shuffle's pants today! They were Family Guy pajama pants with Stewie all over them ^_^ Oh and don't get me started about his shirt. It was... how can I say it... Interesting..... Let's just say that it mentioned a part of the female body O_O Which reminds me, Kary and I were thinking about acting in the Vagina Monologues next year at school. We LOVED watching them last year and are for sure watching it this year because they were HILARIOUS! Now it's our turn to be in them :) And speaking about weird extracurricular activities, Kary, Tinachrissy, and me signed up for a Poultry Science seminar type of thing for this summer! It just seemed really interesting and different so if we get accepted, we could go for four days and learn ALL about poultry :D I can't wait to see people's faces whenever they read our college applications and see that listed under our extracurriculars. They are gonna laugh! Well, at least we'll be making an impression, right?
     I just thought I would mention this one thing I saw yesterday. Umm... Russell wrote something on his Facebook for the first time since.. well you know what. I can tell he's obviously not very happy considering his post was about people being hypocrites for saying America was free and yet told others what they can and can not do. Hmm....  I really wonder what that post was about. Well I can only guess considering I'm never going to ask...

Do you guys like the song "Single Ladies"? Yay! Then watch Justin Timberlake and Beyonce dance it!



Also check out this girl dancing "Single Ladies". I think she's really good! (Although I have no clue who she is....)


I gotta run now! I've got to go dry my hair before it gets any later... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment