Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Talk About Awkward! *Brofist*

     What up my peeps?? :D I had a pretty good day today I gotta say. Nothing too exciting happened and it rained all morning long, which was kind of annoying. Good thing the sun came out later and the temperature felt really nice. I wish it was like that EVERY day! Oh that would make things so much awesomer.... Anyways! There was some crazy lady today at the student union. If you guys don't know what that is, its just a place for students to hang out in during their breaks from classes and just play games, watch tv, or pretty much do anything they want. Back to the crazy lady thing, she did some strange things O_O.... First of all, she told one of my classmate's girlfriend that she was going to shoot her! That's a bit scary in my opinion... Then she just randomly sat down at my friend's table while they were sitting there. That's just awkward... And apparently she didn't look too happy so my friends got up and left the crazy lady at the table by herself. Oh and she kept telling people "He's on the sex offenders list" randomly. No one knew who the heck she was talking about and why. And to top things off, we saw her TALKING to an umbrella. Now how crazy is that! Wow! Some people these days maan... I think she needs a bit of help.

Any who ha! Like I promised.... *drum roll*..... Here's pictures of my awesomely awesome shirt!!! :DD (wow that sounded conceited....). I got quite a few compliments from people about it which made me really happy ^_^


Isn't that just the cutest awkward turtle you've ever seen???

On a different note, I am surprised at how 3 of my friends actually READ my blog :O I really didn't expect that to happen considering I don't write about anything interesting really.... It's just me blabbering about my day and stupid things I find funny or interesting. Thank you guys! It makes me happy to know at least someone reads this lol Oh and random thing..... I've been getting some views this week from kinda random places so I thought I would share it with you guys.




Now on to funny videos! Here is a video I thought was funny and kinda cute in a weird way. This is for the bros! *brofist*

2 comments:

  1. Hey post those pics on facebookkkkkkkkk ;)

    -Anonymous. Aka your gummi worm buddy.. aka chris pine lover...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. It shows my picture. what a rip off.

    ReplyDelete