Sunday, March 10, 2013

Like a Wise Woman Once Said, "Are My Boobs Shrinking?"

 Why do stupid love movies have to be so good??? T_T *sigh*..... I mention this 'cause I watched "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days" last night and it was sooooo good! I know all of those movies are way too exaggerated and mostly unrealistic but I can't help liking them. Ahh! Their SOO addicting! (which might be why I'm watching "Ghost" right now.... or maybe it's 'cause Patrick Swayze is in it.... O_O) Oh and Kate Hudson was awesome in that movie. This might sound kind of weird, but I admire her, not just because she's a great actress, but because she has small breasts. I feel like she doesn't feel the pressure of getting bigger breast just because she's famous like most of the women in Hollywood and in the real world. She just makes fun of it in her movies like in "A Little Bit of Heaven" when she says her boobs might be shrinking XD. That reminds me I really want to finish that movie.....

Source

Here are the movie trailers for "A Little Bit of Heaven" and "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days" for you guys who like sappy love stories like me :P



No comments:

Post a Comment