Saturday, March 9, 2013

Suctioning Kids?!?! :O

I'm finally done with the box of memories!!! :D I think it turned out pretty well for me being so lazy and getting kind of impatient with the glue.... Now for the big reveal *drum roll* here it is!!


My favorite part of the box is the lid (would you call it a lid if it's on a box? hmm... yeah I think so). I think it looks really cute ^_^ I just realized something... the stuff on my boxes aren't really going to be in chronological order. I just put stuff in them whenever I find something that's worth keeping because it holds some sort of memory. I technically haven't filled the new box with anything yet, but I have some stuff that I plan to put in it already. Oh I almost forgot! I want to thank the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) for sending me a book full of pictures of their student's art work, which is what I used to decorate the box lol :P I might have slightly destroyed the book though...

On a different note, I signed up a couple of hours ago for the SAT :) I'm gonna be taking it on May 4th so wish me luck! Now on to a funny Ellen DeGeneres video! I love this segment. It's called Clumsy Thumbsy and I thought I would share it with you guys. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment