Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Well Aren't They Smarticles? Ooh! Donuts!! >:D

     Yo! What up? I feel exhausted!.... I've been doing homework for a couple of hours and studying for my Spanish exam tomorrow so I am worn out. I'm slightly worried about the Spanish exam because some of the words are kinda strange and I don't usually use them in Spanish or English but I think I studied enough. I think I got it down pretty well so yay me! Soother things I want to talk about, I got an invitation in the mail to join Phi Theta Kappa at the community college I go to. Apparently the only way to join is by invitation and its given to certain students that meet their requisites, so I feel honored to have been chosen. All I gotta do to join is pay a one time fee of $65, which doesn't sound too bad considering the benefits I get from PTK. Also, I've been a bit anxious to find out if I made it into Governor's School or not. I've been trying to not get my hopes up but I still really want to know if my friends and I got accepted. I heard some of the people from my summer camp already found out if they were accepted which makes me wonder why we haven't been told yet.... Hmm....
     Anyways, while I was on the way home I realized Kary forgot to give me some chocolate before Calc class T_T We always eat chocolate before that class to stay awake and we completely forgot today... Oh well... That means more chocolate for us tomorrow! (although... Calc class is cancelled for tomorrow and Thursday so WOOHOO!). I was surprised I've actually understood what the teacher has been saying for the past 2 days and I think I'm learning this time! :DD I feel so accomplished and proud of myself! *bows* Thank you... thank you... no need to clap lol :P Oh one of my friends promised to bring Minecraft to school tomorrow so I could play it so I'm pretty excited about that. I've wanted to play that game for a little while and I finally get to play it tomorrow! Eeep!! The first thing I wanna do in the game is kill a piggy >:D Yeah... I know that sound terrible but the piggy turns into pork... Thats pretty awesome..... kinda.... *sigh* I guess it's time for funny videos now! This video show show you just how... umm... "smart" the Jersey Shore girls are...


So just something I forgot to mention... My mom bought donuts today and I just can't stop eating them! >_< Gah! Stupid donuts have to be so freaking addicting and delicious... Grr!! This picture is SO me.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment