Monday, March 18, 2013

Danni Wins the Biggest Loser! + Madea Does NOT Get Angry

Wow.... It's been a LOONGG day.... Whew! I am exhausted. I've been doing homework ever since I got home and I'm finally done. Today in Calculus class I decided to volunteer to go up to the board and answer a problem since I knew how to do it (finally!) and I got it right. In Biology I had a quiz in which I got ALL of the questions right so WOOHOO!! :DD *celebration starts playing on the background as Moneeka happily dances* Hehehe :P Anyways, I played some ping pong at school too just to get a prize. I got a bracelet and not knowing what it meant, I chose the one that said "krewe" on it. As it turns out krewe just means an organization that prepares a carnival... How lame is that?? I thought it would mean queen or something in French but nope! Just something lame... During lunch, I called my mom and found out that I was rejected to Governor's School just like the rest of my friends. Know what that means?? A long.... boring.... and stupid summer U_U.... *sigh* Well I guess after having the AWESOMEST summer of my life last year, the world has to balance it out by making this summer super lame. Oh well... I'm used to those lame summers anyways.

On a different note, I wanted to congratulate Danni Allen for winning The Biggest Loser tonight!!! :D I actually wanted her to win from the beginning so I'm glad she did. She deserves it :) But I have to admit the other guys did an outstanding job too.

CONGRATULATIONS DANNI!
Source
Now on to funnier things.... I'm sure everyone has seen this scene from "Madea Goes To Jail" but I thought I would post it on here for you guys who want a laugh a second time. Enjoy as Madea talks to Dr. Phil about her "anger management problem"! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment