Monday, March 4, 2013

Freaking Out?? Psh....... What??

     AHHH!! I gotta take the ACT tomorrow! D: I'm kinda nervous and worried I'm not going to do good! Eep!.... Okay deep breaths... deep breaths *breathes in and lets it out slowly*...... Much better :) Now, I've pretty much spent the past few days looking more into my future, colleges, and other stuff that I need to start focusing on since my senior year is approaching faster than I expected. I'm not gonna lie... I'm scared of growing up and having to deal with so many responsibilities but I know I can do it. One of the things that worries me the most is my mom. All she really has in this country is me and I don't want to abandon her. I know she doesn't want to end up alone once I leave for college and I'm not sure what to do about her.... I guess I'll just have to figure that out eventually because I am NOT planning on leaving her alone. I'll just have to see how everything plays out.
     Oh! I forgot to tell you guys that my roomate from the summer camp I went to last summer won the EC Scholars scholarship to go to East Carolina University! :DD From what I read, that scholarship pays for all of her college studies AND studying abroad. I am SOO happy for her! I know she is going to go far in life ^_^
     Now on to the sad part of my life.... I know I haven't mentioned him lately, but I reeeeaalllyy miss Russell.... :/ There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him. I'm always remembering the good times we spent together and wondering how he's doing... If he still thinks about me as much as I do about him. I really wish I had told him about this blog back when we were together so I knew he could at least read about how I'm doing.


Just thought I would add a random YouTube video at the end from one of my favorite YouTube people. Go Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment