Saturday, March 2, 2013

Gluteus Mikesimus + Heart Attack... Confused Yet?

Well hello there! I got some good news for you (but mostly for me).... SPRING BREAK IS HERE!! :DDD Woohoo! Sooooo many days to do absolutely nothing. Ahhh this is the life ^_^...... Anyways, on to my life. Friday I took the Calculus test and lets just say that I'm pretty sure everyone failed that thing. We were all just laughing about it afterwards because we failed soooo badly there was no point in being depressed about it lol. For one of the questions that asked me when some weird function equaled zero, I answered:
"When sine theta is equal to :) and theta is equal to ^_^"
XD Yup! You read right. That's exactly what I answered! I had no clue what the answer was so why not be funny about it. I think I might have to drop that course and I've NEVER dropped a class.... EVER..... but this is just too hard and I'm pretty sure its because that teacher does not know how to explain things without being a confusing mess.

On a different note, I'm only one day into my spring break vacation and I am super bored. This free time just makes me realize that I have no life and no hobbies to fill my time doing. I just..... suck U_U *sigh*.... This is so bad that I actually stayed up until 2 am watching Ellen DeGeneres videos on Youtube. In my defense, she is really hilarious! Just look at this video with her very first Ellen underwear model. Say hello to Gluteus Mikesimus! This is for you Kary ^_~


Oh before ending this fine post, I just wanted you guys to check out Demi Lovato's new single "Heart Attack." It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment