Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ohh I See You Checking Out My Guns ^_~

Wooooo am I tired! I gotta say all this studying for tests and working on Calculus homework is tiring.... I just hope it all pays off, especially tomorrow with that CRAZY Calculus test that I'm sure everyone will completely fail without the learning curve (25 extra points the teacher gave us last time).... *sigh* U_U Oh and I'm SOOO annoyed by the World Civ. test because no matter how many times I take it, I can never get anything above a 94 >_< and it won't tell me what questions I got wrong so I have no idea what to change.... GRRR!!!
Any who ha, I'm pretty proud of myself for working out really hard today. I can actually do heavier weights now than when I first started!! :DDD I feel so good I think I'm gonna go workout again tomorrow if I'm not too sore from today lol. I actually took a cold shower today so I'm not too sore tomorrow. Ahh buffness! *flexes muscles* To make that statement easier to visualize, here is a picture of me flexing my HUGE guns ;)

http://marvel.wikia.com/She-Hulk_Vol_1_9

Oh yeahh!!! That's totes me ^_~
Okay fine.... U_U.... I'm more like this dude......

http://www.dijitalimaj.com/alamyDetail.aspx?img={B044E0CD-AE6A-4BC5-B6BD-C4C68E6D2540}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment