Saturday, February 23, 2013

COOKIES! :DD

I've been feeling better today.... For the past few days I've been sleeping tons so time would go by faster and it kinda works. I've also tried to keep myself distracted doing things but no matter how hard I try, my mind always finds a way to go back to him. Everything I see or hear reminds me of him... Jeeps, cupcakes, songs, movies on TV, the prom dress hanging in my room mocking me everyday.... But at least I've stopped crying now. I'm really trying to be strong and patient, keeping that hope inside me alive. I keep looking at my phone, email, Facebook, and even Russell and I's favorite game website just in case he tries to contact me someway. Nothing yet but I'll keep checking everyday just in case. I'm running out of things to do to keep myself distracted though so I'm thinking about making more sugar cookies for my friends. What do you guys think?? Wow I'm gonna fatten them :P



No comments:

Post a Comment