Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm a Little Snake.... I'm a Little Slithery Snake + Fried Chicken!

Wow today felt like a really long day although I didn't do much. Maybe that's why it felt so long... hmm... Anyways! I sooo did NOT like the Spanish quiz today because of the stupid fill in the blank section but oh well. At least I think I did really well on the other sections of the quiz. Oh today we also got to dissect a clam in Bio lab! :D It was pretty cool and kinda gross but I loved it! Maybe I'm just a weird girl for liking that but ehh I know I'm not normal already lol. After class, I worked out with Shuffle and had a nice little talk with him while we walked around school. I finally told him about Russell having to break up with me and he said he suspected something was up with me but knew I didn't want to talk about it before so he didn't ask me. I guess I'm not as good with hiding things as I thought I was....... Back on topic! Shuffle thought one of three things was wrong with me: a. I was pregnant (pshh so stereotypical *rolls eyes* :P)
b. Russell had cheated on me (yeah I highly doubt he would do such a thing... he's smarter than that... otherwise he would get beaten by me! >:D).
c. Russell had broken up with me (FINALLY the right answer choice!)
Shuffle was actually really supportive, just like Kary and my mom.... All of them seem to give me hope, which I really appreciate and helps lift my spirit so I'm not so sad :) I'm SOOO glad to have these people in my life ^_^ Anyways, Shuffle said to just be patient and wait for things to settle down a little for Russell because the whole problem happened too recently. For some strange reason Shuffle told me that things would be better by March 10th, which I found extremely weird because no one puts a date to things like that.... It's just not something you can predict but it's Shuffle who said it and considering who he is, illogical comments are completely normal :P I agree with everything he said (except for the date thing) but instead of March 10th as the day for things to go back to normal, I think it's gonna be more like sometime between Russell's 18th birthday and the day when purple unicorns invade the Earth with water guns that shoot chinchillas every time a hand fart kill occurs somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy.... wait........ no yeah yeah that sounds about right..... *smile*
 
Now I leave you guys with this really... umm.... sad newspaper article.... Way to fall into stereotypes bro U_U
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/tag/fried-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment