Sunday, February 24, 2013

Well Here They Are *drum roll*

Guess what?? I made the cookies I was talking about today :D They look at taste pretty nummy. These were made from a different recipe than those I made for Valentine's Day and I actually think these are MUCH better. I made 6 for each of my friends and the rest are for me and my mom who have devoured a bunch of them already :P Which reminds me..... I reeeeaaaalllyyy need to go back to working out.... I think 'm losing the little muscle I had gained. I think I'm gonna work out tomorrow and a couple more days this week. Yeah that should keep me busy and my mind distracted for a bit..... :) On a completely different topic, I have a Biology quiz tomorrow!!! AHHH!!! I don't wanna >_< I also have a Spanish quiz on Tuesday, some Biology tests later on in the week, and a Calculus test on Friday.... Oh lord please help me :'( Well wish me luck and lets see what happens..... *gulp*

Oh! Btw, here are pictures of my deliciously awesome cookies!




If you guys want to make these cookies click HERE and you'll be able to see the recipe!
For the frosting on the cookies, click HERE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment