Monday, February 25, 2013

Wee Wee (Oh How I Desire A French Mustache...)

Hehehe I think I've been spending WAY too much time thinking about the shrimp from Finding Nemo lol :P (it's all Kary's fault btw) Anyways, today was a pretty normal day and actually not too bad.... I did okay on my Biology quiz today and I just quickly reviewed for the Spanish quiz tomorrow. Oh and I think my friends liked the cookies I made considering half of them were gone bu the time I left school today ^_^ On another note, I've been thinking about life and it's actually not too bad if you look at it in a positive way. Yeah I'm still hurting from losing Russell and from wondering how he's doing, but at the same time I think that maybe there's a reason why things happened. Maybe there's something good awaiting me in the future and perhaps this is some sort of test life is throwing at me and Russell. It might have not been the right time for us to be together or maybe we needed to get through certain things in life and grow a little before life brings us back together... I'm not sure about anything, but all I can do for now is be patient, stay calm, and not let my life stop because of this. Life keeps going and I have to keep going right along with it. I just hope the outcome of all of this is great in the end :) I have hope.

And like Jacques from Finding Nemo says, "Wee wee!"

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Jacques
 

No comments:

Post a Comment