Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Am Morgan Freeman... O_O

What up home dawg skillets from the hood??? hehehe So today was a pretty interesting day. Today the popular group at my school, or as Timmy calls them "the fabulous five," *rolls eyes* got in trouble because they finally got caught leaving campus without permission! >:D For some reason that gives me joy although its kinda mean and weird but that's just how I am. Anyways, we took our class picture today for the yearbook and I hope it turned out good :) On another topic, I just studied my butt off for a couple of hours preparing for my Bio lab test tomorrow. I had my mom quiz me with pictures of specimens and all she could say was "ewww" and "can you get an infection from that?" XD All they were were worms, snails, squids, sponges, sea anemones, and other marine animals lol

Yesterday I decided to make a little research about the career(s) I want to get into and I FINALLY figured out what 5 universities I want to go to. It took a couple of hours but I feel quite accomplished ^_^ I don't know if posting them here will give who I am away a little but I don't care! What's the worst that could happen? Get publicly humiliated and laughed at? Pshh doesn't sound too bad..... Anyways here they are:
- Appalachian State University (Oh how I miss this place *sigh* Just so many memories)
- Duke University
- UNC Charlotte
- University of Virginia
- East Carolina University (ehh not too thrilled about this one....)
Hmm... Anything else I might be forgetting?..... umm.... Oh!! Just remembered two videos I want you guys to see! They are VERY different form each other but I find them both quite funny :D


These videos are thanks to my guy friends who show me these weird videos but I LOVE them! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment