Thursday, April 4, 2013

When My Hands Meet President Obama >:D

Hey! I've been a bit busy this week and yesterday I wasn't feeling too well so I didn't have the chance to write on here much. I've been working hard on a drawing all week for the art auction at school since all submissions are due tomorrow. I'm sure you guys are wondering what I drew, right?? Yay! So here it is! My brand new drawing ^_^


I think it turned out REALLY well :D I titled it "The Leader of a Nation: President Barack Obama" I feel really proud of this drawing. I'm aware my name's in the corner, but oh well.... We can all get over things in life :P Anyways, I'm excited about tomorrow! One of the guys from the art club is going to have an art activity tomorrow for us in which we get to make doodles :D Also, I'm going to my first art club meeting too and I'm gonna get to buy the club shirt! Ahhh! So much excitement in one day!!!! Eeep! I'll tell you guys how it went later on and fill you guys in on some other stuff since I'm a little short on time right now.

Now on to funny time! Check out this cute little dog that just can't seem to figure out exactly how fetch works....


No comments:

Post a Comment