Saturday, April 20, 2013

New Art!! + Eleccions and MORE :D

I know... I know... I'm a failure U_U I haven't written on here in a WHILE, but the sad part is that my page views have been the highest since I stopped writing. Is that a sign? O_O Hmm...

Anyways! I've been busy with homework, art club stuff, and with learning how to paint. As it turns out, painting is actually pretty fun! It's very relaxing and at the end you feel really proud of what you've made. I thought I would show you guys all the stuff I've made in the past few weeks, since I haven't had time to before. Here they are! :D

"Picture Perfect" (Acrylic Paint Version)

"Casual Talk" (Acrylic Paint)



This are just some pictures I took during the process of making the large self portrait for the art instructor :) This one and the other, smaller self portrait are a part of a series on me. The art instructor is actually going to give me a HUMONGOUS canvas to make another painting on! Eep!

"Purple Sunflowers" (Acrylic Paint)
These sunflowers painting I made yesterday night since I was bored and I was supposed to make it during an art seminar like 2 weeks ago. I've never made a flowers painting (unless you count the one I made in 4th grade). I think it turned out cute. I don't know why, but I feel like it would look good in a bathroom lol :P Oh btw.... I WAS ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE ART CLUB!!! :DDDD Woohoo!! I would also like to congratulate Kary and Tinachrissy, our new SGA reps and Ash, our new marketing person! My vice secretary will now have to wear underwear about his pants and a cape! Muahahahaha! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment