Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN!!!

http://simplisafe.com/blog/halloween-home-security-safety-tips

Halloween is FINALLY here!!!!! :D Woooohooooo!! But.... my friends and I are dressing up tomorrow lol We are gonna be earth, wind, fire, and water! We are gonna paint our faces with awesome designs but I have a feeling we are gonna fail miserably at painting the designs :P Anyways... I've seen a LOT of awesome costumes today so far. My favorite by FAR is the Mario and Luigi costumes two of the senior are wearing. They look SO adorable!!! I just wanna pinch their cheeks and steal their costumes so I can wear them lol.......Wait..... that would be kinda weird because they would be kinda naked.... 

Oh here is a picture Russell made for me on the whiteboard during on of our video chats.... Isn't is adorbs??


1 comment: