Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wow! How Time Flys By....

     Well I just realized that its been months since I last posted on here..... I also realized that for some reason my last two posts are all written in white and highlighted in white so its kinda unreadable lol Oh well... So time to update you guys on the awesomely wonderful thing that's my life. Well, as my last posts suggest, I went to a summer camp and I gotta say it was AWESOME! I literally did not want to leave or ever go home again. I cried so much during the last two days... Anyways, I met this guy there who I'm gonna call... umm... Russell. Well its a long story but we've been texting each other every day since the end of camp and been dating for the past month :D He is really sweet and funny and I really really REALLY like him a lot ^_^
     Oh on a random note, here is a picture (or more like a couple lol) of a poster I made for my teacher's son's birthday... I think he was turning either three or four but his birthday theme was Jake and the Neverland Pirates :)





No comments:

Post a Comment