Saturday, October 13, 2012

AAAAH! So..... Addicting..... O_O

Okay I REEEEEEALLY need to stop watching these movies.... they are too addicting! I've already watched "The Last Song" twice in less that 24 hours, watched part of "Dirty Dancing"(and probably would have watched the entire thing if it wasn't for the Precalc test I had due for today), and they are playing Step Up and Step Up 2 later!! Why am I such a sucker for love stories?? They are so unrealistic but I do believe there is someone for everyone out there. I am so not like my heartbreaking, Public Speaking teacher who told us all that Prince Charming didn't exist and that if you had a soul mate, you would never find him/her and they would just marry someone else :'( Why must she be so mean? I remember that day Kary and I just looked at each other and watched as our dreams were crushed and set on fire before our eyes.....

Oh no...... Ronnie's dad just told her he's gonna die D: This movie is just sooooo..... SAD! Waaaaaahhhh!!!!!

http://sashy-dehunnybabe.blogspot.com/2012_08_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment