Monday, October 29, 2012

Woop woop! (And lame jokes U_U)

Im SO happy I have no seminar today!! :D But.... that just means Im not gonna get any work done so I guess that's a bad thing.... *sigh* Hehehe Kary just took Mr. Chest Hair's paper and wiped her computer with it :P Hmm.... Nothing really interesting has happened lately except that my boyfriend (Russell) got mono and has no idea where he got it from. He thinks it might have been from people wearing his gas mask without permission. He's kinda upset he got mono, especially because he won't be able to kiss me next time we see each other but oh well... I'll just get him a picture of a bridge so he can "get over it"!!!! XD Get it?? huh huh?? *sigh* Okay that was kinda lame....


1 comment:

  1. He is SO cute... gawsh! lol whenever he does "get over it" and finally kisses you for the first time. I better be one of the first to know.. well.. besides him of course hehe.. ik you smiled.

    ReplyDelete