Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stupid Synthesis!

GAAHHHH!!!! I hate this writing assignment for Biology! Waah!!! Im really trying to figure out what the answer to the question is but its sooooo hard..... I realize that protein synthesis in prokaryotes and eukaryotes is somehow connected to DNA replication but I still don't fully understand it. Well I guess I have today and tomorrow to figure it out because this assignment is for Monday. Lucky people who have lab on Tuesdays..... You ANGER me!!! >:P

Anyways I have two good news and a bad one... Hmmm.... I think I'll start with the bad one so I can get it over with. Russell's grandma died on Thursday at around 11pm :'( They are holding the funeral today. He didn't tell me until yesterday because he forgot. Even though I never met her, it still makes me sad to know that she died but at the same time I know she's in a better place now :)
Now off to the good news! Yesterday was Russell and I's 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!! WOOOHOOO!! :DDDD I'm so happy to say that!!! He makes me really happy and I am SO lucky to have met him. I'm SO glad I went to that summer camp... It really payed off lol The second good news is that today is a very special holiday! It is.......

NATIONAL HARRY IS A WEIRDO/BIG HEAD/GHOST/DUMB/NO BRAIN/UGLY/NO LIFE/LOSER DAY!!!!
http://donasdays.blogspot.com/2012/08/im-loser-are-you.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment