Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finally DONE!!

Woooooooooooo...... I'm SO glad I'm done with that stupid paper for Biology. The information to answer the prompt was spread out through the entire freakin' book!! It was sooooo much work :'( But now that I'm done I can just relax..... well at least until tomorrow. I still have plenty of homework to work on but I'm just gonna pretend I don't right now...... Lah dee dah! SQUIRREL! *points at a bucket* :D
http://www.thepixarpodcast.com/36
Oooh! Yes man is playing on TV! I guess I could watch that...... OR I could tell you guys about the super weird but extremely awesome dream I had last night! Okay so there was some evil lady that looked like my American literature teacher and she was for some reason trying to kill me..... And she tried to shoot me through a crowd of people but I could see the bullets in slow motion! It was awesome! I hit the bullets down with a shovel but one of them hit Tinachrissy on the head so she died :( Anyways, I tried to run away with Russell but she kept following us, no matter how much we tried to run away. I think at some point she died or something happened to her because afterwards all the survivors of her shooting (when she was trying to kill me amongst the crowd of people) and Russell and I were in a lake. We were all cliff diving and swimming.... Oh and when I jumped into the water, I could hear myself narrating about the events and my relationship with Russell.... All of a sudden it was like the "movie" ended and I woke up....... I thought that was a pretty cool dream lol

http://editmentor.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/adrenaline-cliff-diving-and-live-television/

No comments:

Post a Comment