Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This YANK! (That was for Kary :P)

Gahhhh!!! I've been so overloaded with homework lately, it's ridiculous! >_< I didn't even have time to do my American literature project until today and guess when it's due??? TOMORROW! Well at least I'm fairly done with my part of it so I feel relieved.......... I thought that was gonna take me 'till 1am or something...... Anyways.... I gotta say I LOVE talking to Russell... It's so addicting! It always takes us forever to close out of the chat. That's probably why I always end up going to sleep at like 1:30am and only getting 5 hrs of sleep... Oh well! Its worth it ^_^ It surprises me everyday how much he tells me.... he's told me things that he's never told anyone before and we learn something new about each other EVERYDAY. We don't even know how thats possible! When you think there can't be anything else you can learn it's like BAMM!! Something new... lol :P Today we promised not to text each other all day because he has SO much homework to do! Even a paper for today at midnight! During last week when he didn't go to school because he was (and still is) sick, he just let the homework pile up.... tsk tsk tsk....

On a different note, I didn't have time to say this on Monday because of the above but that doesn't mean I wasn't aware.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN JONAS!!!!!!
The oldest bro is already 25! Who would've thought?? My babies are growing up :'(

http://thejonasblogger.blogspot.com/2012/06/kevin-jonas-como-wolverine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment