Monday, August 1, 2011

HEY!!! I'M BACK!!



Hey guys (which is pretty much Kary :P)!!!!

Sorry I haven't blogged lately but I really did not feel like blogging from my Wii so yeah.... but today I went with Kary to get out school laptops so I'm back!!!! Anyways... I'm SUPER excited!!! School starts in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I want to see all the new freshmen and see all of my classmates. See who made it to this year and who got kicked out. I already chose my outfit for the first day of school, I decorated my binders and notebooks, and I am almost done with my Summer Reading Assignment. I still haven't chosen which color nail polish I'm gonna use.... but I narrowed it down to 2, greenish blue or pink... hmm they both kinda match my outfit but I can't decide!!! AHHHHH!!!! I know Kary will probably be rolling her eyes after reading that but whatever! You can stick that in your juice box and suck it!!!! Hehehehe!



No comments:

Post a Comment