Monday, April 25, 2011

Wassup! hehehe!


Okay so I've been trying to not think of guys lately and it is kinda working out.... sorta... kinda... But anyways I think that this is better for me because thinking of guys was just messing me up! Seriously! I think it was like destroying my self-esteem or something! Oh and I am about to work on my sociology project... by myself! Only two of the people in my group helped at all! The rest did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!! Grrrr so now I guess I have to do it ALL by myself..... humph... I should have done it a while ago... or something....

OMG! I really hope I don't have to present that stupid project for the principal tomorrow! I'll have to present it all by MYSELF!!!! Do you know how horrible that is!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!! I'm gonna die! *Faints just about....... NOW!*


P.S. HAPPY LATE EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment