Sunday, August 28, 2011

Well....

Well I'm FINALLY done with my homework!..... well I actually had to do twice as much Alg. 2 homework because I had no idea what the Alg. 2 homework was and so I asked two of my friends and they had no idea (such helpful friends I have lol) and then I called my third friend... and guess what?? SHE DIDN'T ANSWER!!! Good thing the work was easy so I didn't mind doing extra. I actually spent my ENTIRE weekend doing homework! Ugh! Oh and I spent all of Saturday just working on an Egypt Essay I had to make for World Civilizations. I had to take notes, organize the info, make sure my intro and conclusion were good, look for grammatical errors, and make sure everything flowed together. It was a lot of work, but I am EXTREMELY proud of it! That is probably one of my best works right there! The only thing I'm worried about is that the essay was supposed to be 2-3 pages long and mine had a little bit on the fourth page..... hope she doesn't take points off for that......




No comments:

Post a Comment