Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tony Awards, NJ, and hmmm weird...

I was a little upset on Sunday because I didn't get to watch the Tony Awards since I don't have the channel they play it on.... You might be wondering "why would you want to watch the Tony Awards?" and there is a VERY good reason... NICK JONAS WAS PRESENTING AN AWARD!!! EEEP! Oh speaking about Nick Jonas, I was at the doctors office the other day getting my physical for summer camp and I just look up at the TV screen and there was Nick Jonas on TV talking about his diabetes. I was super happy! 

Nick Jonas at the 2012 Tony Awards
Seeing this picture makes me miss his curls (Why would he get rid of them?) :*(

Oh I almost forgot to mention this weird this that happened the other day. One of my friends texted me and he asked the weirdest thing ever! He asked if I wanted to be a part of his paranormal investigation group and of course I bursted out laughing! Apparently he was so bored that was the only thing he could think of to keep him occupied lol :P

Also I'm getting ready for summer camp!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!! But I guess you guys are tired of me talking about it so I'm hush....


Enjoy this video of Nick Jonas in the red carpet of the 2012 Tony Awards :) (Yes I know... I'm too obsessed but I can't help it)



No comments:

Post a Comment