Thursday, June 7, 2012

First Blog of the Summer!!: Beginning of Summer, News, and Updates





So as you have probably noticed I have updated and redesigned the blog. It took a LOT of work but I DID IT!!! lol :P Here are some of the things I changed/updated:


  • Background
  • Colors
  • Music
  • Poll
  • Online pet
  • "Top 10 Famous(ish) Guys" page [reordered]
  • Rockin' Books [added a book]


I also have an announcement to make :) So I am spending the month of July at a summer camp and I decided that I'm going to try my BEST to make a post everyday telling you guys how I'm managing to SURVIVE there. I thought that would be interesting since it is the FIRST TIME I'VE BEEN TO A SUMMER CAMP! I am really nervous but excited at the same time :D I really hope I get a nice roommate and I can make friends since I am so shy around new people :\ I am determined to make this an AWESOME summer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The Beginning of Summer

Since I go to a "special/weird" school, I've been out of school for like 3 weeks or so... I've never done SO many things in such a short period of time, much less during the summer (which I usually spend just laying around watching TV, eating. and sleeping... Ik boring....)!!!! In the past 3 weeks my friends and I have gone to Myrtle Beach, SC, putt putting, visited the WonderWorks house in SC, gone to the movies, bowling, go karting, had a water balloon fight, Just Danced, karaoked, had multiple sleepovers, and even celebrated my birthday!!! It's been SUPER fun and i can't wait to see what else this summer holds! I've had a good start and hope it only gets better from here on :D


~ Moneeka

No comments:

Post a Comment