Thursday, June 14, 2012

Say What?

Had a pretty good but tiring day. I went shopping for clothes for summer camp and bought 13 shirts, 5 shorts, 20 hangers, and a tiny pig salt shaker all for a little over $70!!! I am SOO happy! I also bought a new bathing suit because I was tired of the other one lol :P As I was looking through the shirts at the store I saw a shirt that said "Love is like a rollercoaster, it makes you throw up" and I bursted out laughing teehee. After my mom and I left the store we had 45 minutes to spare before the bus came by to pick us up so we sat on a bench and watched cars drive by. In that entire time, only one car made a full stop at the stop sign and like 250 cars didn't! Shame! Oh going back to the sayings, I watched this TV show on Disney Channel and the guy told the girl he liked "I don't want anyone normal, I want you." That was probably really lame but I laughed :) and you know what they say, there is nothing more precious than a child's laughter XD

Piggy Salt Shaker that I bought today

Here he is from the front

P.S. I added a new page called "20 Things I Want To Do Someday." Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment