Wednesday, December 29, 2010

While Reading "Devon Delaney Should Totally Know Better"

The following comments might sound ridiculous, lol

Ohemgeeee!! I am about to start Chapter 4 and I feel like ripping the book in two! I am SO mad and frustrated! UGH! I think that Bailey Barelli (or however you spell it!) should go to he...ck and she is a total *beep*! UGHHH!! Sorry for the words.... but ugh ugh ugh ugh UGH! And why does Devon have to start LYING AGAIN!?!?!?! I hope this ends well... and Luke and Devon still are together at the end.... UGH!!! I am SO annoyed!

Oh and I know, I know I get too into the book and that the characters don't really exist, but I just love sinking into the book and trying to feel what the characters are feeling. I know this might sound ridiculous and everything, but oh well... hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment