Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Regret

I was on Facebook a few minutes ago and I looked at one of my old classmate's profile. Let me tell you I got a good laugh at his profile pic XD hehehe! But that's not my point. After I thought about it for a few minutes, I started remembering my old school and how I acted towards certain people. I really regret doing some of the things I did and the way I acted towards people. I think that maybe if I would have acted different, things would have been very different. Maybe my life would have changed or my relationships with other people would have been completely different. This hasn't been the first time I thought about it and I think that maybe the other people HAD a reason to hate me, but I don't think they should have acted/treated me the way they did....

No comments:

Post a Comment