Sunday, September 4, 2011

Depression, Shirtless Guys and NOOO!!!!!!

Something super weird happened at school Friday. THREE guys were depressed!!! I've never seen so many in one day!! MQ and Ran D. were really sad and had poopy faces, and South was sorta and angry and I even saw him CRYING!!!! What is wrong with everyone?!?!?! God are you trying to tell me that the end of the world is coming?? (lol) AHHHH!!!! I wonder if they are doing better now.... hmm O.O Okay now moving on.... when I was coming from Tina's house yesterday (we had a sleepover and it was really FUN!) my stepdad decided to stop at Walgreens (I think it was there. I get my pharmacies mixed up) and suddenly these 3 guys in skateboards rolled by and two of them were SHIRTLESS!!! Oh and they were C-U-T-E! Btw if you are wondering about the third one, he had an afro and was not cute so that's why I didn't mention him.... Oh shoot I just did! Oh well.
The "NOOO!!!!!!" part in the title is the MOST important. The love of my LIFE Nick Jonas has a GIRLFRIEND!!!!! NOOO!!!! :*((((((((((((((((((( Why?!??!!?! *bursts out crying* It can't be!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!! ARGHH!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

BTW...... I AM NOT FREAKING OUT!!!! >:|

FINE I AM >:|

No comments:

Post a Comment