Thursday, March 24, 2011

What Up!

Hey! I've had a horrible week! The internet people couldn't connect the internet until yesterday AND the internet in my phone DOESN'T WORK!!!!! Do you know what that means?!?!?!?! That means I can't email The Pineapple!!! URGH! But anyways...... I'm tired of being always second..... and I don't mean my science building project thingy.....

But enough of the negative stuff! Let's talk positive! Well.... lets see..... hmmmmm..... Oh I got it! A few days ago I was dreaming that there was a guy that liked me and he played tennis, liked to skateboard, was cute, AND had blonde hair!!! (not that I don't LOVE dark hair :D). BUT a text message woke me up so... yeah..... Oh we are doing this project for Sociology and I think my group is doing GREAT, even though our topic is a little disgusting... It is College Culture and Hooking Up: College Women (but it is technically about sex X( blah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment