Saturday, February 12, 2011

Apologies and More....

Okay so I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I have been really busy with school, studying, and Karen (hehehe I Karen has her own category! :D). But anyways, I'm taking notes for Psychology right now since I have a test on Monday AND I did horribly bad on the last test.... I am SO glad she let us take the test again! I made a 100% on the second one!!! WOOOO!! I feel so proud but ashamed at the same time... weird huh?
Oh and I am a little worried because there is this drawing contest sort of thing and I haven't decided what I'm gonna draw!!!!! I've been looking and looking and I found a few pictures that I can draw but none of them really stand out to me.... UGH!! I guess I'll just have to deal with it and chose one...

No comments:

Post a Comment